If you ever find yourself visiting Toronto, don’t you ever miss a chance to visit the famous Niagara Falls. Located less than 130 kilometers from the city, Niagara Falls is a must visit place to anyone who are spending their time in this side of Canada. In case Niagara Falls is on your bucket list, here is the best way to travel from Toronto to Niagara Falls. The Best Way to Travel from Toronto...
If your living room is a little on the small side, don’t worry. There are many ways to make it look and feel much broader and inviting. Smaller space doesn’t need to mean you feel cramped – quite the opposite.
Here’s how you can make use of your denser living room, as well as some instructions on how to choose the perfect living room furniture:
Choose sofas and chairs
Choose sofas and chairs that are lifted off the floor with legs because this creates a sense of space and light. Upholstered couch and center inn gent chair are the type of pieces you should look for.
Take advantage of natural light in your room because this opens up space. Leave the curtains open during the day, and open the windows too. Add thin curtains or the same color as your wall. This serves to trick your eyes into seeing a larger space.
• De-clutter. Nothing makes a small space look smaller than a lot of objects lying around. The general rule is that if you haven’t used something in at least a year, it should go.
• Buy carpets and fabrics that are plain or in small print. Larger patterns only submerge smaller spaces. Decorate in a neutral and lightweight color palette because this visually expands your room.
• Buy furniture that is multifunctional, such as an ottoman that can be used for seating and as a coffee table. This xtreme comfort ottoman will work perfectly in a small room.
• Consider adding a mirror to your living room. This reflection technique deceives your brain into thinking that space is bigger than that. Look at this rectangular cabin creek cabin, which comes in a choice of woods, and antique oval wall mirrors, which are also present in various types of wood and stains.
• Install bookshelves from wall to wall or floor to ceiling, because this is perfect for storage and makes your ceiling look taller than it really is.
• Refrain from filling every inch of storage space in your room. If you leave an empty space on the shelf, it makes your room look more spacious. Buy light-colored wooden furniture that blends with your wall to create the illusion of widening space.
• Consider placing some parts of your furniture at an angle and not on your wall. When a piece is surrounded by open space, it can often make your room look bigger.
• Paint your ceiling with bright colors to pull your eyes up and create the illusion of a higher ceiling. Think about the color of your accent coordination to make your room look more uniform and sleek.
• Consider your floor carpet with striped cover because this gives the illusion of a floor that lasts forever. Choose a glass-topped coffee table, such as artesa, that will give the illusion of space to your room. Install several lighting elements, such as lights, which will stop people’s eyes from being attracted to only one point of light.
Remember that making a smaller workspace involves thinking outside the box. By just using a few of these tips and tricks, you will find that your small room has style and a large space.